If you wish to stream the games on MS’ Mixer stage, then there are many methods of doing it. You shall get to know about it in detail by reading this blog. So go through it and follow the instructions step by step.
The method of streaming on Mixer from Xbox One
- Firstly, tap on the Xbox button of the controller for receiving the options.
- Then, move downwards on the broadcast tab and choose broadcast your game.
- After that, you may get a few easy options that you shall be able to handle by yourself like putting a name of the stream and setting the audio, etc.
- Next, press on start broadcast after you get ready.
The method of streaming on Mixer by using OBS
- Firstly, sign into account at mixer.com
- Then, press on the avatar of yours.
- After that, press on manage channel.
- Next, press the copy option.
The above steps were the one that were supposed to be taken on the Mixer site. The steps mentioned below are of broadcasting software for OBS studio.
- Firstly, press on the Settings in OBS Studio.
- Then, press the Stream tab. It shall be towards the left of the sidebar.
- After that, choose Mixer. It shall be in the pull-down option for the desired streaming service.
- Lastly, in the bar immediate after the stream button, you should copy the stuff from the dashboard.
The method of streaming on Mixer by using XSplit
Make sure that you have the Mixer extensions put to XSplit.
- Firstly, in the XSplit Broadcaster choose Extensions.
- Then, move downwards and press on Get more extensions.
- After that, view the Plugin Store and press on the Show Outputs option.
- Next, press on ‘Mixer.’
- For adding Mixer chat- choose ‘Show Sources.’ You shall get it from Plugin Store.
- Choose ‘Mixer Chat Viewer.’
From the given below instruction you shall be able to set up the stream:
- Firstly, in the XSplit Broadcaster, visit the Outputs menu.
- Then, move downwards for setting up a new output.
- After that, click on Mixer.
- Note that a window shall get displayed on the screen, press on Authorize.
- Next, you need to sign in with the account of yours.
- After signing in, visit the Output menu one more time.
- Then, press settings cog immediately after your account.
- Note that the menu of the settings shall be opening for letting you change the output with the name of your stream.
Hope you have been able to stream games on Mixer after going through this blog and following every step one by one.
Bob Martin is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.